A secretary or administrator provides both clerical and administrative support to professionals, either as part of a team or individually. They are involved with the coordination and implementation of office procedures and frequently have responsibility for specific projects and tasks.
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Organizes work by reading and routing correspondence; collecting information; initiating telecommunications.
- Completes requests by greeting customers, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Prepares reports by collecting information.
- Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer instructions and established procedures.
- Secures information by completing database backups.
- Provides historical reference by utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Fluent in English
- Efficient in business correspondents, email system, filing, and recording
- Minimum 1-2 years experience as Secretary.
- Organize and store paperwork, documents and computer-based information
- Create and maintain filing and other office systems
- Liaise with staff in other departments and with external contacts
- Organize travel and accommodation for staff and other external contacts
- Knowledge in organization of travel and accommodation
- Complete forms in accordance with company procedures.
- Provide services to customers, such as order placement and account information
- Proficient in proofreading, spelling, and grammar punctuation
- Forward your CV at email@example.com
- Subject should be with your Full Name and the job you are applying.
- Cover Letter